We care about your privacy!
Nokia Corporation is committed to respecting your privacy and complying with relevant data privacy laws.
What are cookies?
Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the final device of the Service User and are designed to use the Website’s websites.
Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number. The entity that places cookies on your terminal equipment and accesses them is the operator of www.nokiakrakow.pl, Nokia Solutions and Networks spółka z o.o.
Cookies are used for the purpose:
- Adjusting the content of the Service’s web pages to your preferences and optimizing the use of the web pages; in particular, these files allow you to recognize the Service User’s device and properly display the web page, adjusted to your individual needs;
- Create statistics that help to understand how Service Users use the websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
- Maintain a Service User session so that Service User does not have to re-enter login and password for login-intensive functionality on each subpage of the Service;
Two basic types of cookies are used within the Service:
- “Session” cookies (session cookies) – temporary files, which are stored in the user’s terminal device until the user logs out, leaves the website or turns off the software (web browser).
- “Permanent” (persistent cookies) – cookie files are stored in the User’s terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookie files or until they are removed by the User.
The following types of cookie files are used in the Service:
- “Necessary” cookie files, enabling the use of services available within the Service, e.g. authentication of cookie files used for services requiring authentication within the Service;
- Cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuses in the field of authentication within the Service;
- “Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Website’s websites;
- “Functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in the scope of a selected language or region from which the User comes from, font size, appearance of the website, etc;
- “Advertising” cookie files, enabling the provision of advertising content to Users that is more suited to their interests.
Zmiana ustawień dotyczących plików c
In many cases, the software used to browse the web pages (web browser) by default allows storing cookies in the User’s end device. Users of the Service can change settings concerning cookies at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the Internet browser or inform about their placement in the device of the Service User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (Internet browser).