We regularly carry out joint projects with:
AGH University of Science and Technology,
The Jagiellonian University,
Cracow University of Technology,
The Silesian Technical University,
Technical Secondary School No. 14.
We know that exchanging experiences and the interpenetration of knowledge with business brings mutual benefits. Students have the opportunity to touch the latest technologies with which we work every day. We, on the other hand, can discover outstanding people and give them a chance to start working with us.
Until now, the forms of cooperation were as follows:
- we lecture at universities,
- We support or entirely run subjects elective by students with the subject: LTE 4G / 5G,
- we run programming courses in C ++, Python, FPGA and programming in real-time systems,
- we have built an LTE laboratory that is used in the above courses,
- we organize programming workshops for girls from high schools, in order to promote the engineering profession among women, in 2018, we opened a local LTE network for demonstration and scientific purposes, which includes the area of the Faculty of Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunications of the AGH University of Science and Technology,
- we support the implementation of the diploma work of our employees, there is also the possibility of carrying out work by students who are not our employees, and they need telecommunications facilities to implement the practical part of their work.
In addition, our center is open to all kinds of scientific and school initiatives. We are happy to invite school trips and student circles to visit our extensive telecommunications laboratory. In addition, every year we organize summer internships in our center and several times a year we conduct meetings under the name Nokia Academy.
We encourage our students to complete their full-time studies, which is why we offer them part-time employment, flexible hours and enable the implementation of a part of thesis as part of professional duties.