This space is created by our best specialists for people who want to start their career in the IT world. It does not matter if you study or want to change the industry – the only thing you have to remember is the fact that you have four intense work weeks ahead of you, filled with knowledge and tasks.
The idea of starting meetings under the name of Nokia Academy turned out to be a hit. They are very popular, each edition brings together many great people who eventually stay with us.
What is Nokia Academy?
Nokia Academy is a series of free trainings in C/C++ programming or testing. It consists of 9 weekends or over 2 months filled with remote lectures and practical classes.
Who Nokia Academy is for?
The program welcomes ambitious and fast-learning individuals who would like to gain knowledge in C/C++ programming or testing and start a career path at Nokia.
We focus mainly on potential and involvement! If you are thinking about changing your job or changing industry – Nokia Academy is for you!
3 editions of Nokia Academy
Nokia Academy 2022
This year’s edition in a nutshell:
Nokia Academy XVII will be divided into three phases, each lasting 2-3 weeks. We will invite about 100 participants to phase one, 60 to phase two, and 30 people will participate in phase three.
After the project is completed, the best participants from the last phase will be offered a job at Nokia.
– the current edition includes a I&V Engineer
– lectures and workshops will be held from Monday to Friday (16:30-18:30), January 24 to April 6 – online,
– registration lasts till 10.01, you can apply through the website: NOKIA Academy – I&V Engineer – Nokia Careers (selectminds.com)
Nokia Academy (tester profile and C++ profile) is also organized by Nokia Wroclaw. More information can be found here: https://nokiawroclaw.pl/nokia-academy/
What we require from a participant:
– Software testing – at least basic knowledge in one of the following areas is required: Linux, scripting languages, telecommunications, TCP/IP networking, testing methodology;
The condition to participate in the training is having your own computer. It is also necessary to have at least secondary education and the ability to communicate freely in English and Polish.
What we offer:
– An intensive series of training courses in software testing,
– over two months of remote lectures and practical classes,
– supervision of qualified trainers who are also practitioners,
– original training program,
– employment offers for the best.
– till 10.01 – acceptance of applications
– till 13.01 – contact with selected participants
– 14.01 – introductory lecture
– 17.01 – preliminary test
– till 20.01 – contact with selected participants
– 24.01 – 06.04 – classes