This space is created by our best specialists for people who want to start their career in the IT world. It does not matter if you study or want to change the industry – the only thing you have to remember is the fact that you have four intense work weeks ahead of you, filled with knowledge and tasks.
The idea of starting meetings under the name of Nokia Academy turned out to be a hit. They are very popular, each edition brings together many great people who eventually stay with us.
What is Nokia Academy?
This year’s edition of Nokia Academy is a series of free trainings in C/C++ programming. It consists of 9 weekends filled with remote lectures and practical classes.
Who Nokia Academy is for?
The program welcomes ambitious and fast-learning individuals who would like to gain knowledge in C/C++ programming and start a career path at Nokia.
We focus mainly on potential and involvement! If you are thinking about changing your job or changing industry – Nokia Academy is for you!
3 editions of Nokia Academy
Nokia Academy 2021
This year’s edition in a nutshell:
– the current edition includes a developer profile in C/C++ programming,
– meetings take place on weekends, from July 3 to August 28,
– registration lasts till 21.06, you can apply through the website: Nokia Academy – C/C++ Developer – Nokia Careers
A detailed schedule will be announced in the coming days.
What we require from a participant:
– at least basic knowledge of C/C++ programming is required; knowledge of: Linux, telecommunications, mathematics and algorithmics; past courses and trainings in C/C++,
The condition to participate in the training is having your own computer. It is also necessary to have at least secondary education and the ability to communicate freely in English and Polish.
What we offer:
– Intensive training cycle in C/C++ programming,
– 9 weekends of remote lectures and practical classes,
– supervision of qualified trainers who are also practitioners,
– original training program,
– employment offers for the best.